DISTRICT AND REGIONAL ROUTE
ART. 1 – Subject of the Regulation
ART. 2 – Timetable
ART. 3 – Ticket
ART. 4 – Fare
ART. 5 – Minors transport
ART. 6 – Transport of passenger with disability or reduced mobility
ART. 7 – Baggage
ART. 8 – Pet transport
ART. 9 – Cancellation, delay, interruption of the travel. Refund
ART. 10 – Waiting aircraft at the airport
ART. 11 – Cancellation and Refund
ART. 12 – Duties of the passenger
ART. 13 – Privacy
ART. 14 – Advisory and Complaint
ART. 15 – Jurisdiction
ART.16 – Conclusions
EDITION 1/2008 – Review 06/11/2020
ART.1 – Subject of the Regulation
ART. 2 – Timetable
All information published in the advertising timetables and brochures are subject to change so the passenger is required to ask for confirmation at the time of purchase of the ticket. In particular, during New Year’s Eve, Easter, May 1, August and Christmas, the planning published may be subject to reductions, increments or changes, so users are advised to pay special attention to the time of booking.
All information regarding the general conditions of transport can be found on the company website www.autoservizisalemi.it and can also be requested in paper form at the points of sale or at the bus departure stations. If the scheduled service is delayed, passengers will receive from the carrier’s offices adequate information on the actual situation and, as soon as it is available, on the actual departure time. Where possible, such information shall be provided electronically.
ART. 3 – Ticket
Only exceptionally it is allowed to purchase the ticket on board the bus directly from the travelling staff, and in any case limited to the availability of seats. The purchase of tickets on board is subject to the surcharge.
ART.4 – Fare
ART. 5 – Minors transport :
ART. 6. – Transport of passenger with disability or reduced mobility
ART. 7. – Baggage
1. The cost of the travel ticket does not include any consideration for the carriage of the luggage of the passenger, which is carried out by the carrier only as a
courtesy for better user satisfaction.
2. The luggage must, however, be carried in closed containers such as suitcases, boxes and the like, for convenience from now on also called “packages”. Every
passenger has the right to carry only one package, which must be placed, by the passenger himself, and under his personal responsibility, in the luggage
compartment of the bus which is UNATTENDED. No exceptions shall be made, subject to the requirement that all passengers have the same right to the space
available in the luggage compartment.
3. Each package cannot exceed the size of cm 160 (length + width + height) and a maximum weight of 20 kg. The carrier may refuse requests for carriage which are
not compatible with the ordinary means of transport of the undertaking and/or which may affect the safety of passengers and of the journey and the integrity
of the luggage of other passengers. The transport of bikes, where compatible with the size of the luggage rack, is subject to the payment of €10.00.
4. Each passenger is entitled to carry a small carry-on bag in the bus cabin, the dimensions of which are compatible with the appropriate housing (30x20x10).
5. Weapons or ammunition shall not be carried on board the bus. It shall not be permitted to lead to board of the bus flammable, explosive or otherwise dangerous or harmful material. It is not allowed to bring on board the bus contraband or otherwise illegal goods. They are not allowed luggage containing liquids. The same prohibitions apply to luggage deposited in the compartment trunk.
6. Passengers who violate the prohibitions referred to
in the previous paragraph are personally and directly liable to third parties
and to the competent authorities. The company that owns the bus, however,
reserves the right to claim for any damages, of whatever nature, which should
be faced, caused by the unlawful or otherwise incorrect behavior of the
7. The carrier is not liable to any extent for the
loss of luggage, whether it is carried by the passenger inside the cabin of the
bus (c.d. hand luggage) that from the same deposited in the luggage
compartment. The baggage is unattended: the carrier is not liable for
damage caused to the baggage by the fault of the passenger or for the
particular nature of the baggage or for its packaging. The carrier
assumes no obligation to keep and supervise the baggage, which is the sole
residence of the passenger.
8. The carrier is liable for the loss of luggage only
if directly attributable to it and in any case within the mandatory limit of
Euro 103.3 per bag, with a maximum limit of Euro 206.6 per passenger as
established by Law 450/1985 and subsequent amendments.
9. In any case, complaints about the loss or damage of luggage shall be made by
the passenger immediately upon arrival to the crew. Subsequently confirmed
in writing, accompanied by a regular complaint to the public authority, within
10 days of the end of the trip, to the Management of the Company that has
insured the service, under its personal responsibility for the statements
10 Packages shall not be carried on behalf of third parties.
ART. 8 – Pet transport
It is allowed to bring animals in daytime runs, against payment of the full ticket, provided that they are small if housed in special cages. The cage cannot be placed on the seat but on the ground. Passengers carrying an animal shall be required to compensate for any damage caused to the bus, goods or other passengers. The driver can ask those who bring an animal, in case of disturbance, to leave the bus, without the right to any refund.
Guide dogs for the blind are always allowed, free of charge.
ART. 9 – Cancellation, delay, interruption of the travel. Refund.
1. The carrier shall not be liable for delays or cancellations due to strikes, adverse weather conditions or any other cause not attributable to the carrier.
2. If the service is interrupted by force majeure or by order of the Public Authority, the passenger is entitled exclusively to be returned to the place of departure, and not to reimbursement of the ticket.
3. If the service is interrupted due to the fact chargeable to the carrier, the passenger is entitled exclusively to be returned to the departure place and to the refund of the ticket. However, if the carrier assures the passenger that the journey will continue, the passenger shall not be entitled to any reimbursement, irrespective of the delay.
4. If the passenger interrupts the journey by his own volition or, in any case, by his own action, he is not entitled to any refund or service.
5. In the cases provided for above, whatever the cause, even if they are attributable to the Company that provides the service, the latter is not responsible for any damage that may result to passengers.
6. The carrier is not responsible for not connecting with transport services provided by other transport companies, be they by land, sea, air or rail, whatever the reason for the delay in relation to the scheduled arrival time, without prejudice to any other provisions of the granting act.
ART. 10 – Waiting aircraft at the airport
ART.11 – Cancellation. Refund
1. The passenger may not withdraw from the contract.
2. In the event of cancellation, the passenger shall not be entitled to reimbursement of the ticket.
ART.12 – Duties of the passenger
1. The passenger must arrive at the departure stop at least five minutes before the departure time to facilitate embarkation.
2. The passenger must behave during the journey following the usual rules of diligence. It must not damage the bus, and any damage caused by it is responsible to the company that owns the bus. It shall not behave in a manner which causes nuisance or harassment to other passengers and to staff on board. It is forbidden to eat on buses also for hygienic reasons. However it is allowed to consume brioche and snacks taking care not to dirty armchairs and floors of the bus. It shall not take harmful or otherwise dangerous or illegal material on board the bus or in the luggage compartment.
3. It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the bus. Offenders will be prosecuted according to the law (L.3/2013). It should be noted that the ban also covers the use of electronic cigarettes of all kinds.
4. the travelling company staff will not admit on board passengers in evident state of
drunkenness, including the use of law enforcement where appropriate.
5. The passenger must comply with the requests and warnings that the company’s staff decided to observe for the safety of the trip and passengers, responding civilly in case of non-compliance, if such non-compliance would result in damage to the Company’s own vehicle or to other passengers.
6. The passenger must use the necessary precautions and ensure the safety and security of himself and persons and/or property in his or her custody.
7. The passenger has the obligation to behave in good faith also at the conclusion of the contract.
8. The carrier shall not be liable for any damage caused to himself or to other passengers by any unlawful or otherwise non-compliant user’s behaviour.
9. The travelling company staff is authorised to remove from the bus (if necessary with the intervention of law enforcement) passengers who behave improperly or otherwise harassingly, subject to any retaliatory action for any damage caused to the means or service.
10. For safety security, traveller has the obligation to remain seated and to wear the seat belt , as established by the Decree Lgs. n.150 of 13 March 2006, when the vehicle is in motion.
ART. 13 – Privacy and personal data protection
The processing of your personal data collected with this form, by Autoservizi Salemi srl, which is the Data Controller, is based on the following legal bases: (art. 6 with 1 letter b and c GDPR) 1) the execution of the existing contract with you and the pre-contractual measures adopted at your request; 2) the fulfilment of an obligation under the law the provision of the requested data is mandatory: if you do not fill in all parts of this form we will not be able to respond to your requests; – the the data collected may be communicated to the competent authorities; – the data will be processed by means of tools, including IT, suitable to ensure their security and confidentiality; – the data will be stored for the entire period necessary to complete your request, and subsequently, for the accomplishment of any legal obligations connected with or arising from it. The interested party may exercise the rights provided by CHAPTER III of the GDPR art. 15-22, (right to ask the controller for access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning him or to object to their processing, right to data portability, right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisor), simply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Data Protection Officer (DPO) email@example.com.
ART.14 Advisory and Complaint
You can point out complaint about deficiency, disruption or delay, or any suggestions as follows:
1. by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the form and send it by fax +39 0923/982465, by emal email@example.com or deliver it in our office in via Salemi 97, 91025 Marsala (TP);
2. by telephone: calling +39 0923/981120, from Monday to Friday at 10:00 a.m. – 01:00 p.m. / 4:00 – 7:00 p.m.
In both cases the customer must specify his personal details, clearly set out the incident and send any documentation accompanying the complaint. The reply to the customer will take place within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the alert.
We inform our guests that it is possible, after 90 days from the submission of the complaint, in the event of no reply from the carrier, report to the authority of
Regulation of Transport, pursuant to EU Regulation n.181/2011, relating to the rights of passengers in bus transport, by registered mail to the address Via Nizza nr. 230 – 10126 Torino, or by sending an e-mail to one of the following e-mail addresses electronic: firstname.lastname@example.org; or using or using the appropriate telematic access available on the Authority’s website. For further information, please consult the website www.autorita-trasporti.it
ART.15 – Jurisdiction
The Court of Marsala is the jurisdiction for any dispute.
ART.16 – Conclusions
1. For all matters not expressly provided for by this Regulation, the rules of the Civil Code shall apply insofar as they are applicable, as well as the legislation of the sector.
2. The Company may amend and supplement this Regulation at any time. The updated and current regulations will in any case always be available to users at the Company’s ticket offices, at the affiliated travel agencies, at all authorized retailers and on the company website www.autoservizisalemi.it
Via Salemi, 97 Marsala 91025 (TP)
Tel: (+39) 0923 98.11.20
Fax: (+39) 0923 98.24.65
Send us your spontaneous application by email email@example.com
For us, your personal data are important and we protect them according to GDPR.
Autoservizi Salemi SRL – P.IVA 00058250812 – R.E.A. C.C.I.A.A. Trapani n. 21417 – Cap. Soc. € 134.264,00 i.v.